|Gifted in Seattle|
|Metatype||Human Psionic Esper|
|Titles and Awards||0|
B - Attributes
B - Skills
A - Magic/Resonance
E - Metatype
E - Resources
- 1 Character Information
- 2 In Character Information
Maddox is a psionic esper new to Seattle.
Maddox goal is to become a shadowrunner.
Griffin Garcia was born in 2053, to a middle-class family in Sacramento, Cal Free State. At a very young age, Griffin was plagued with nightmares. Of course, his parents would tell him to go back to bed if it wasn’t that damn snake watching him it would be that frightening animatronic robot. With no one to turn for help, Griffin had to gather up the courage and killed the nightmare spirit that had tormented him. In 2066, at the age of 13 awakened. Griffin's parents were visibly upset and sent him away to the Psionics Studies Institute in New Jersey. It was here that Griffin would learn to control psionic abilities, travel the astral realm, and be educated in magical traditions. Eventually, after graduating 6 years later and with no prospects decided to move to Boston with other graduating students. From 2072 until 2076 this band of young psionics committed small crimes to make ends meet. It was on the mean streets of Boston that Griffin learned about magical security, awakened gangs, how to spot awakened hangouts, spot magical traps, and hang out with SURGE'd folk.In 2076 Boston was locked down, due to the CFD outbreak. All of Griffin's friends died trying to escape the city. Griffin escapes and survives in the wildlands with the help of Vidma Oxika the Snake spirit. Of course, Griffin doesn’t believe in mentor spirits and considers the snake to be an unconscious part of his psyche that came forward to help him survive. In 2078 Griffin lands in Seattle and into the hand of Djinn, owner of a SURGE'd strip bar and fixer. Djinn offered Griffin a step up from failed small-time criminal to a shadowrunner. With nothing to lose Griffin plans to make as much money as he can and live long enough to spend it and retire, maybe move back to California if he can ever forgive his parents.
Narrative Significant Qualities
- Psionic Magician
- Maddox studied at the Psionics Studies Institute in New Jersey. There he learned to control, harness, and grow his abilities.
- Astral Chameleon
- Maddox's astral signature blends into the background of astral space and is difficult to detect. All signatures left by Maddox last only half as long as other astral signatures. Any individuals assensing astral signatures left behind by Maddox receive a –2 dice pool modifier for the Assensing Test.
- Mentor Spirit: Snake
- How long has Vidma Oxika been with Maddox? Maddox remembers seeing a snake in his dreams when he was younger. Vidma helped him escaped the troubles of Boston to a new life in Seattle's shadow world.
- Witness my Hate
- All of Maddox’s single-target Direct Damage spells are resolved at +2 DV. However, such reckless channeling of destructive forces wreaks havoc on Maddox’s Brain. The Drain code for any affected Direct Damage spells is increased by +2
- Common Sense
- Please help me stay alive long enough to learn how to play this game.
- Day Job 20hrs
- Griffin Garcia, Maddox's real name, works at the Crystal Ball Clinic, as a cleansing agent. His main mission is to cleanse the space of any negative feelings/energies/entities, cleanse the space, and then seal the space.
- Spirit Bane: Nightmare Spirits
- Maddox was plagued with nightmares as a small child. He stood up to his nightmares and ever since Nightmare Spirits can't stand him.
- SINner California Free State
- Maddox real name is Griffin Garcia. He was born to a normal SINner family in the California Free State. His parents sent him to Psionics Studies Institute in New Jersey when his abilities started manifesting.
- Pursuing Secrets 
- Roll Charisma + Willpower to resist pursuing knowledge or secrets.
- Polling Places
- Dude where's my corpse? E2
- The Hunter and the Hunted
- Philosophy of Ceremonies
- Deck the Halls
- Merrow Christmas
--Resubmit on 2018/1/8--
- Fashion Faux Pas
- Lend me a hand
- Two in the brainpan
- Strategic war games don't call'em human beings
- Break them down
- Djinn - Connection 5, Loyalty 2 - Fixer
- Clyde - Connection 2, Loyalty 3 - Cabbie
- Kyle Bradmine - Connection 7, Loyalty 2 - Man in the Know
|Tattered Black Flags||+3|
In Character Information
R4 Jack Coleman (UCAS)
Maddox likes to keep things business casual with a grey dress shirt, red necktie, black leather belt, black chinos, and a pair of black leather ankle boots.
The following actions increase a character’s Wild Index by the listed amount. A character may not increase their Wild Index with the same action within a single twenty-four hour period.
|Disrupting a toxic spirit||Destroying disrupted toxic spirit in its native metaplane||Cleansing disrupted toxic spirit||Destroying a toxic power site||Cleansing a toxic power site||Releasing a spirit with services remaining||Banishing a spirit controlled by a mage||Temporarily awakening a slumbering wild spirit||Permanently awakening a slumbering wild spirit||Creating an ally spirit||Willingly setting an ally spirit free||Successfully calling a wild spirit||Accepting a spirit marker||Breaking a spirit marker||Binding a spirit of any kind||Bringing toxicity to a natural area||Bringing toxicity to a power site||Turning a spirit toxic||Destroying a power site||Turning a power site toxic|
|That spirits’ Force||That spirit’s Force x 2||That spirit’s Force x 3||That power site’s Rating x 5||That power site’s Rating x 10||1 per service lost||2 per service lost||1||That spirit’s Force||That spirit’s Force||That spirit’s Force x 3||1||(Spirit marker’s Rating)||Subtract twice what was gained||Subtract that spirit’s Force||–1||Subtract that power site’s Rating||Subtract that spirit’s Force x 2||Subtract that power site’s Rating x 5||Subtract that power site’s Rating x 10|