|(Origin of the name)|
|Titles and Awards||0|
|D.O.B.||July, 13 2049|
|Folder||(Folder: Chummer and PDF)|
Metatype - B
Attributes - C
Magic/Resonance - B
Skills - C
Resources - E
- 1 Character Information
- 1.1 Summary
- 1.2 Goals
- 1.3 Background
- 1.4 Narrative Significant Qualities
- 1.5 Run History
- 1.6 Affiliations
- 2 In Character Information
Fortuneteller who relies on her makeshift pack of tarot cards to give her directions.
To understand the nature of the future. To protect the world from devastation. To learn more about magic.
Grew up in Busan. Began to notice patterns, wanted to get to the bottom of them. Chases wild consiparacy theories regarding the Tarot. The cards tell her... Something big is coming to Seattle, and she has to stop it.
Narrative Significant Qualities
- Following the Arcana has its benefits, and being incredibly lucky is one of the major ones.
- Has Eight Edge for whom it may concern.
- Consults her tarot cards a lot, which allows her to hear the echoes of the Arcana when it reaches out to tell her that she's making a mistake.
Mentor Spirit Arcana
- Due to her belief in letting her fate rest in the will of magic, she must make most of her decisions via consulting her Tarot deck and attempting to glean the meaning from what she draws.
SINer: Mitsuhama/ Corporate Pariah
- She used to work as a magical consultant for Mitsuhama. She thought one of her bosses was your average ugly joe, trying to lord his power over his underlings to gain favors. Boy was she wrong, and now she has to pay the price. Mitsuhama views her as a rogue employee that abandoned her post in Korea.
Thousand Yard Stare
- She has a hard time interacting with people who haven't seen violent, horrible acts. She can still feel the insect spirit inside her mentor screeching in pain. She'll never be the same again.
Low reaction time
- Because shes so future focused, things that happen in the present are hard to react to, unless shes channeling her magic to see the present.
|Name||GM||Metaplot||Date of Run|
|A Portal Opened Up in My Mansion, so I Hired Some Shadow Runners to Deal with the Demon that is Causing this Massive Problem in My Life!||DocMcGuffin||Adversaries||17 February 2081|
|The Collectors: Beta Uncut Sheet||Ghostlin||The Collectors||12 February 2081|
|Growing Demense||Doom||Coronation||18 January 2081|
Used to work for Mitsuhama in Busan.
|The Florist||5||2||Fixer||Fixer||Black Market Connections, Ware, Weapon dealer, Armorer, High-Fashion Armor, Safehouses||Even|
|Exsang||1||1||Generalist||Street Healer||Druggie, Little People Folk||Even|
|Amelie and Jean-Baptiste||4||3||Fixer(A,N,K,G)||Infected Cabal Leaders||Ghoul Royalty, Vampire, SK Kid, Drop Dead Gorgeous, Corporate Kid||1|
|YoiJi||3||0||Service||Neo-Haven Runner||Charisma like a true devil., I can summon my own minions, My favorite minion, Your reality is mine to control, Part of the Neo-haven, When the going gets tough, I get going||-1|
Mitsuhama employee. Corporate pariah.
In Character Information
Lives a Low Style in Everett, while she acclimates to the new city.
Symbols and Signatures
Holds a makeshift Tarot deck.
Matrix Search Table
Shadow Community Table
- Devi Nimitz a Magical Consultant for Wuxing
Wants to aquire a better wardrobe.