GM Style Sheet
I'm newer to Shadorun, so I might not know everything right off the bat. I have a tendency to add non dice problem solving to my table along with some comedy elements. But, when it's crunch time it's time. I'm a story writer by nature so I tend to make sure there is a bit of a backstory to every run.
I generally expect players at my table to:
- Not walk away from the job at the meet. I will try not to pick characters who might walk at the meet, and will try to make warnings about it, but if your character can not accept the job it creates a serious complication for the entire run.
- Not try and screw over the rest of the team, or seriously disrupt the run.
- Be okay with serious and dark themes. The 6th world is not a pretty place and sometimes bad things happen.
- Accept consequences and respect my decisions. I don't want to argue at my table, and will eject someone from a game if I have to.
- Be patient with me as I learn things going on.