Character Page Templates
- This template does several things when placed on a character page.
- Generates a list of runs.
- Checks to see if the character has had a run in the past 6 months, and if so, adds them to Category:Active Runners. This becomes important with another template below.
- This template will nest inside the table generated above, and will tag the contact using SemanticWiki markup so Template:ContactPlayerConnections will know to populate its table with the character's name, loyalty, and chips.
- This template will also pull information from the contact page to populate the table.
- This template will count the number of times your runner has been tagged in an AAR since CDP was introduced into the Haven on December 11, 2019. It will multiply that number by 2 and allow you to add or subtract additional points from that number in order to keep track of your CDP on your character page.
- This template takes the character's date of birth and compares it to today's date, outputting their current age. Also useful for Contact pages.
- This template creates a pre-generated table for both matrix searches, and knowledge skills.
- Template:Guanyin Caution
- This template generates a small warning on the top of a page informing GMs that the character has the Guanyin Mentor Spirit.
- Template:Infobox Portal
- A variant of the standard Template:Infobox which adds a character portal at the top of the page. Requires some special setting up and it is suggested that anyone intending to use this have some knowledge of mediawiki formatting. Otherwise, seek help from the wiki department.