|FLR Muscle Decker|
|Titles and Awards||0|
Metatype - E
Attributes - B
Magic/Resonance - E
Skills - B
Resources - A
An Ex-UCAS military decker willing to do whatever it takes to never be a wage slave.
- Show up Corporate Military contractors at every chance.
- Show up the UCAS Military whenever possible for abandoning him.
- Acquire enough Nuyen to never have to face the wageslave life of his parents.
Growing up in Cleveland, Clay had the typical UCASer upbringing, attending state sponsored Matrix schooling from home whenever he wasn't out causing problems, while his parent worked the typical 12x6 work week. Watching his parents work themselves near to death for subsidiaries of subsidiaries of the megacorps, Clay decided to use the UCAS recruiters that were spamming his feed as an out, and at the age of 17 enlisted in the UCAS Army. The next ten years went by in a haze of training, boring deployments and cybernetic augmentation. His natural inclinations towards the matrix were honed by standard Matrix combatant training, but his physical augmentation caught a hitch when immune system decided it wasn't too partial to all the fiber optics and titanium running through his body, laying him up for nearly a year with Implant-derived Immune Deficiency. His now chronic condition and the general stand down of the UCAS military due to corporate backed contractors competing for the same mission left Clay once more in Cleveland, with only a future of the same 12x6 work week his parents were still living. Stung by being abandoned by his country in favor for corporate toadies, he once more turned to the matrix and the the shadows to find a more profitably way to make use of his skills, finally hooking up with a Shiawase fixer with a line on some gene treatment to resolve his IID but simultaneously wiping away his savings, leaving Clay to try to rebuild his life in the shadows.
Narrative Significant Qualities
- National SINner (UCAS) - Joined the Army to get out of Cleveland but ended up getting dumped right back where he started.
- Prejudiced (Common,Biased):Corporate Military Personnel - Those fraggers think they're so great swinging around their Corp's money and putting honest people out of work.
- Favored (Common, Biased): National Military - Most people don't understand patriotism or what it takes to fight for their country.
|Name||GM||Metaplot||Date of Run|
|First and Last Time||25 April 2081|
|Operation Icefang||Nightmare Mode||12 April 2081|
|Operation icehouse||Nightmare Mode||8 April 2081|
|Neural Chip V3||27 March 2081|
|OPEN UP||Nightmare Mode||21 March 2081|
|A Storm is Coming||18 March 2081|
|Once Upon a Time||7 March 2081|
|This Run in a Nutshell||Against all odds - The OtherCon story||4 March 2081|
|Heathers||2 March 2081|
|Idolatry||28 February 2081|
|Haruki Uchida||5||3||Fixer||Fixer||Cyberware, Bioware, Fake SINs, Infobroker Contacts, Armor Accessories, Shiawase Brand Equipment||Even|
|Black Cat||5||1||Gear||Black Marketeer||Burnout Adept, Black Market Connections, Gun Runner, Gang Leader, Demolition Expert, Back Alley Chop Shop||Even|
|Lt.Cmdr_Yennefer_Kerrigan||6||1||Fixer||UCASN Officer||UCAS Naval Officer, Logistics Command, Research & Development Head, Family Pedigree, Military heritage, Incredibly Intelligent, Engineering Savant||Even|
In Character Information
Symbols and Signatures
Matrix Search Table
Shadow Community Table
National SIN (UCAS): Clay Norris
Fake SIN (UCAS) R3: Adam Foster
- Fake Licenses R3: Augmentation, Firearms, Concealed Carry, Cyberdeck
Fake SIN (UCAS) R4: Gregory Allen
- Fake Licenses R4: Augmentation, Firearms, Concealed Carry, Cyberdeck