Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;
Sunward I've climbed, and joined the tumbling mirth
Of sun-split clouds, — and done a hundred things
You have not dreamed of — wheeled and soared and swung
High in the sunlit silence. Hov'ring there,
I've chased the shouting wind along, and flung
My eager craft through footless halls of air. . .
- High Flight
This metaplot deals with the escalation in high-profile air crime around Seattle and the attempts by the UCAS and corporations to reign in overenthusiastic runners.
There are a limited number of airborne shadowrunners, and ShadowHaven has almost all of them as far as anybody knows.
- Ojou - A woman whose hubris and megalomania go unmatched in the air, Ojou has been pursuing the most dangerous jobs possible and shooting down aircraft without regard to common decency.
- Legion - Tundra 9
- Night Witch - *surreptitiously casts spell* What plane? Nope, no planes here.
- Any Havenites seeking to possess fixed wing aircraft or helicopters.
- Do crimes, preferably utilizing air support.
- Ojou wishes to expand her simsense BTL sales.
Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
Colloquially known as Sea-Tac, the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport is the largest public airport in Seattle and handles an immense number of passenger and cargo flights every day. As Federated Boeing is the only corporation to maintain their own heavy-lift capable airfields in Seattle, it also happens to see a large amount of secure corporate flights and leases hangars to most of the AAAs.
- Sora Ozaki - A junior air traffic controller supervisor who transferred to Seattle last year, Sora typically works swing or night shift and has an excellent reputation as a hard worker. Due to family ties to the local Kenran-Kai, her business has been entangled with the ShadowHaven after having Ojou conduct a hit on her ex-husband.
- Maintain airspace safety in the greater Seattle area.
- Prevent disruptions to civilian and commercial airlift operations.
Federated Boeing (FB) is a AA corporation and a member of the Pacific Prosperity Group. They are the third largest aerospace corporation behind Ares and Saeder-Krupp. It is the largest employer in Seattle and maintains a number of private airfields around the city, while also maintaining assets in Malaysia, Indonesia, and Vladivostok.
- Continue to grow their market share in hopes of getting a seat on the Corporate Council.
JTF Clear Skies
A vaguely defined group operating out of Sea-Tac. Have a technomancer in their numbers.
- WW Burner Link Chatlog 
- Twitch is too concerned about the data that Vanilla and Almond extracted from Sea-Tac to read it. 
|Bargain Bin Avionics||Atlatl||11 August 2081|
|Vanilla Extract||Atlatl||27 July 2081||Twitch|
|Pilot's on Crack, Engines on the Lord||Atlatl||11 June 2081||Pell|
|Supermarket Sweep||Atlatl||10 June 2081||Pell|
|PILOT gets absolutely DESTROYED by ATC in SEATTLE||Atlatl||20 May 2081||Ojou|
|Horizon Home Streaming Series Canceled, Drone Crash at Sea-Tac||22 July 2081|
|From: Ace Powers; Keeping Mr. Fujiwara in Our Thoughts||20 May 2081|