|Medicine Scientist Rigger|
|Gnome of Knowledge|
|Gnome of Maschine|
|"Did someone called the doctor?"|
|Priority||Metatype - C |
Attributes - A
Magic/Resonance - E
Skills - E
Resources - A
Funny gnome scientist who worked for Saeder-Krupp and is fed up with being passed over for promotions. So she decided to put her work with drones and science in to the shadows. The worst decision of her life.
- Becoming a skilled rigger. (It´s her new passion.)
- Replace Mr. Big with Mr. Giant (a Juggernaught). (A little girl wants to play with the big toys!)
- Never lose her sense of humor. (Always stay yourself no matter what happens.)
- Find some runners who appreciates her for her size. (I´m big enough for the shadows.)
Growing up as an orphan, Miranda Sanders (Dr. Lollipop) was lucky in adversity. At the age of four she was "adopted" by Saeder-Krupp as part of a PR campaign. The company quickly recognized her intellectual potential and developed her into a valuable employee. Miranda worked as a medical specialist and scientist in contaminated environments. The use of drones was usually a prerequisite for this.
Her sense of humor, which she almost never lost, made Miranda popular with her colleagues. However, if she is nervous, she could upset one or the other colleague with her penchant for singing. Due to some mishaps of her direct superiors, which were pushed into her too small shoes, she was often passed over for promotions. This led to frustration and finally to a break with the company and the desire to stand on her own little feet. A fatal decision, Miranda quickly found that her academic knowledge is broad, but was of little use in the shadows. Dealing with drones, on the other hand, had potential and Miranda decided to make this her new calling. At the time, she happened to stumble upon Alice in a coffee shop, whose poor interaction with metahumans was offset by Miranda's cheerful demeanor. Alice helps her to find sombody (Benny) to got herself a discarded Shiawase Caduceus 'CAD' 7 whom she calls Mr. Big and started to improve it. In the meantime, Alice and Miranda became friends.
With the alias Dr. Lollipop she began her journey into the world of shadows. Always ready to make her spiritual and medical skills available to others. The little gnome avoids physical confrontation, but is always ready to send Mr. Big into battle - from a safe distance, of course.
Narrative Significant Qualities
- College Education Knows many things of no worth in the shadows.
- Exceptional Attribute (INT) Takes the right decisions intuitive - with the one exception to start as a shadowrunner.
- Perfect Time She has a perfect sense for finishing her presentations or her operation on a open heart in the right time.
- Speed Reading Who has time to read for a long time?
- SINner (Corporate) (Saeder-Krupp) Never take a job from a Johnson with golden eyes.
|Name||GM||Metaplot||Date of Run|
|Run In The SOX Wasteland||Aurora||15 November 2082|
|Dave's BBQ||Aurora||31 October 2082|
|Alice "Pink" Herrington||3||4||Legwork||Info Broker||Stream Addict, Info Dump, Corp Password Collection, Buyer Beware||Even|
|Benny "Good Boy" Cervantes||6||1||Fixer||Fixer||Firearms, Grenades, Vehicle Dealer, Groundcraft, Drones, Chop Shop, Weapons Dealer||Even|
In Character Information
Symbols and Signatures
Matrix Search Table
|6||Her real SIN and Sader-Krupp link.|
Shadow Community Table
Fake SIN (Linda Muller) R4:
- Fake License rating 4 (Drone License)
- Fake License rating 4 (Private Investigator License)
- Fake License rating 4 (Driver's License)
- Fake License rating 4 (Restricted Augmentations License)
- Fake License rating 4 (Firearms License)
- Fake License rating 4 (Medical License)
- Fake License rating 4 (Matrix Software License)
Depending on the situation more like a mechanic or a scientist.
As a Persona she likes to present herself as a squerel.