|Priority||Metatype - A |
Attributes - C
Magic/Resonance - D
Skills - C
Resources - D
Fresh Mint is an Adept Face. She is trained in impersonation, SUT, leading, and all around Face stuff. She prefers to lead, fighting with a pistol should the need arise. Her impersonation abilities and charm are perfect for socializing, being able to fit in almost any social setting.
Currently: Gather more contacts and reputation in the Shadow Community of Seattle.
Ongoing: Improve the "health" of the land around her home.
Long Term: Retire to a permanent High Lifestyle in a forest home.
A former member of the eco-terrorist group TerraFirst! She was a charismatic impersonator and used her abilities to infiltrate corporate buildings, logging camps, etcetera to sabotage them from within. At some point, she no longer agreed or condoned their extreme methods and, after refusing to kill innocent lives for the cause, was made an enemy of the group. She fled northwest, burning all bridges along the way and finally settling in Redmonds, WA.
She tried to ingratiate herself with the local Shadow Community eventually making contact with the fixer Alessa P. She now offers her expertise with her voice and impersonation for those teams needing a friendly "face" for a run.
Narrative Significant Qualities
- Mentor Spirit (Raven)
- FM made a deal with Raven for improved social abilities. In exchange for this power, Raven wants FM to fuck with people with her impersonation abilities.
- This innate ability is what makes it easy for FM to socialize with others. The green hair, green eyes, fresh smell of mint. Being in her presence is like being in a calm forest after a morning shower. This does come with a few negatives though…
- Seafood Allergy (Common, Moderate)
- FM is very picky with her food. This is not just to watch her figure, but because any amount of seafood ingested will leave her toilet ridden in pain for quite some time. This is not only detrimental to runs, but also incredibly embarrassing.
- Distinctive Style
- The natural green hair and green eyes kind of sticks out, compounded with the scent of mint ever present around her due to her Glamour. Melanin control helps with the hair, but FM does not keep it up outside of Runs. The green eyes, not to be confused with hazel, cannot be altered with adept powers, but can be hidden with contacts, helmets, etc. If you feel like you're in a forest, FM is likely nearby.
- This connection with the land around is why she is ever concerned with the "health" of the land around her home.
- FM has printed many special cards that she leaves behind whenever she finishes a run. The card simply has the image of a crescent moon wreathed with plants. The card is simply for showing off.
|Name||GM||Metaplot||Date of Run|
|Man, Myth, Stuffer Shack||Draknic||28 February 2082|
|Alessa P||4||2||Fixer||Owner of The Daze||The Daze, Shadow Connections, Ear to the Ground, Punk Rocker, Bootleggers||Even|
|Al Green||5||1||Legwork||FBI agent||Federal Investigator, Baseball Fan, Skeptical, FBI Rising Star, Stakeout Duty, Anti-Terrorism Task Force||Even|
|Alias||5||1||Gear||SIN Forger||SIN Forger, Police Contacts, Disguise Enthusiast, Hacker, Infiltrator, College Educated||Even|
|Jane Foster||4||2||Custom(A,G,K,N)||Street doc||Poor Networker, Cyber Surgeon, Researcher, Surgeon, Cyber-Snob, Long Term Care, Body Disposal||Even|
In Character Information
Symbols and Signatures
Matrix Search Table
Shadow Community Table
Mary Sawma, Fake R4, Horizon Group (Firearms License, Adept License, Concealed Carry Permit)