|Mystic Adept Face|
|(A wannabe pirate queen)|
|Titles and Awards||0|
|D.O.B.||January 1st, 2040|
Metatype - D
Attributes - B
Magic/Resonance - A
Skills - E
Resources - C
Granuaile is a hardass Boston elf with a dream of running the underworld of her home city. Unfortunately, she is no longer welcome there, so she turned her sights on the lucrative market that is Seattle. Right now she is running as a face at the scummy bottom of the shadow barrel.
Become the pirate queen of Seattle, build a crew of loyal minions
Grace grew up in Boston, part of a family of skilled smugglers working for the Mafia. She took on the family vocation, as well as the tradition of invoking the dark arts as a performance enhancer. She worked quite effectively, for a time, until the dreams started to come. She was used to dreaming of Raven, but now she came cloaked in the skin of a powerful ancestor, and thereafter Grace's idol. The ancestor, the original Granuaile, commanded Grace to take up her mantle and reclaim her legacy as a respected and feared queen. Grace took the command to heart, and began trying to establish a private smuggling empire. The Mafia took this poorly, and so Grace had to leave Boston, crossing the country and taking refuge in Seattle, and has spent the past couple of years working the street level, smuggling for whoever had the cred, learning the routes and the rules of a new city. Now she is ready to begin to build a base of power, and eventually rule this city.
Narrative Significant Qualities
- First Impression - For some reason, people tend to like Granuaile when they first meet her. Most grow to regret it.
- Did You Just Call Me Dumb? - Granuaile thinks she is the shit, and can be deeply condescending if she thinks someone isn't worth her time.
- Distinctive Style - Granuaile dresses in high end gear, usually green and black, but what makes her truly distinctive is her glowing red fiber optic hair and bio-tats of Celtic warriors and crows drawn in swoops and swirls.
- Vendetta(Mafia) - Granuaile screwed the Mafia back home in Boston, and she is fairly certain that they still remember her. She sure as shit remembers them.
- Mentor Spirit(Raven) - Granuaile follows an ancient black magic tradition that worships the Raven of the Battlefield, a scavenger that cares not where her power and advantages come from, as long as it is theirs now.
- Moderate Addiction to Jazz - Granuaile has picked up a nasty habit since joining the Haven, and has yet to be convinced it's anything but good for her.
|Name||GM||Metaplot||Date of Run|
|Calling All Heroes! Hellraiser||DocMcGuffin||Shadow Heroes||4 March 2081|
|Idolatry||Ryncewynde88||28 February 2081|
|Nova Crux Act 3||ryncewynde88||Nova Crux||14 February 2081|
|Nova Crux Act 1||ryncewynde88||Nova Crux||31 January 2081|
|The Nut Job||Malyc||27 January 2081|
|Patinazo||DeGurkin||19 January 2081|
|Ether||5||2||Fixer||Fixer||Smuggler, Armorer, Vehicles, Elven Blood, Ganger Network, Seattle Underworld||Even|
|Alice Kane||5||2||Fixer||Cyber Surgeon||Mechanic, Info Broker, Weapon Specialist, Tech Savy, Cyber Surgeon, Gamer Grrl||-1|
|"Wild Goose"||2||3||Gear||ID Manufacturer||SIN Forger, License Forger, Matchmaker||Even|
|Bongo Roswell||4||3||Gear||Shipping Manager||Wuxing, Shipping Manager, Lost In Transit, Chutzpah!, Routine Maintenance||Even|
Boston Mafia Families
In Character Information
Symbols and Signatures
Matrix Search Table
Shadow Community Table
- Nancy O'Hoolihan, 25 Accountant at Ares Macrotechnologies (Fake, Rating 4)
- Fake License (Weapons, Rating 4)
- Fake License (Mage, Rating 4)
- Fake License (Concealed Carry Permit, Rating 4)
- Fake License (Driver's License, Rating 4)
- Fake License (Bounty Hunter License, Rating 4)
An elf of average height and weight, Granuaile has a pale complexion spattered with thousands of tiny freckles. Her hair is a short, spiky mess of fiber optics, usually set to a glowing lava streaked with oceanic grays and blues. She has bio-tats of Celtic warriors and ravens running up her arms and across her back.
For formal events, Granuaile wears a personalized green and black Mortimer of London Berwick dress, but if things are going to get heavy, she throws on her green Big Game Hunter and ballistic mask painted like a Celtic warrior.