|Discord||@D U N E|
|Priority||Metatype - C |
Attributes - C
Magic/Resonance - E
Skills - C
Resources - A
Aspiring astronaut dropout, jaded with life with a spark that comes out for the fantastical.
- Need I say? The is only one goal - to get to space!
Commodus was in the CAS aerospace programs, though due to falsified results by his peers - was let go from the main programs due to observationally better candidates.
Shunned and confused, he left the services and took up work in a old space giftshop, using most of his knowledge to entice kids to see the beyond the horizon.
After a robbery of the store had been on his mind (and subsequently winning a mini-rollover lottery) - he decided it was time to get back into the game to work towards his main goals - SPACE. He has kept his job, though focused mainly on aspects he had seen from trideos of Shadowrunners. He has made a modest amount in this lifestyle, usually seen as a amateur by his peers due to his overly "green" feel.
Narrative Significant Qualities
- Spacer, Juryrigger
- Long time in space, you make do with what you have.
No personal time
- Day Job, Dependent
- Job and also constant maintenance - there's surprisingly little time for himself once you account for shadow-running.
Accident loss of senses
- Reduced Sense (Smell), (Taste)
- Being suddenly exposed to vacuums aren't good for your body. Sadly for Rock - he has never gotten his sense of smell/taste back from this.
- SINner (National) - Commodus Clark
- He has a legitimate SIN - his normal life is just that.
- # # # #
|Name||GM||Metaplot||Date of Run|
|In The Oaky Finoaky Swamp||Aurora||4 July 2082|
|So Swift, So Surly - Seattle Drift||Si1as||8 June 2082|
|Lt.Cmdr Yennefer Kerrigan||6||1||Fixer||UCASN Officer||UCAS Naval Officer, Logistics Command, Research & Development Head, Family Pedigree, Military heritage, Incredibly Intelligent, Engineering Savant||Even|
|Ed Wells||2||1||Service||Aerospace Engineer||Federated-Boeing, Design Enthusiast, Mechanic||Even|
|Lacy, the Worst Employee Ever||1||1||Gear||Stop Quick Cashier||I'm on my break, Doesn't Check IDs, That's not mine!, Not like--TOO ambitious||Even|
In Character Information
Symbols and Signatures
Matrix Search Table
Shadow Community Table
Commodus Clark - Legal - CAS
Mike Gardner - Fake - UCAS
160cm, generally skinny frame with oversized arms.
Eurasian decent - sharper features on the face.
Poorly fitted clothes, collar propped up just wrong.