|Human-Looking FLR Adept|
|"I do not aim with my hand; she who aims with her hand has forgotten the face of her father. I aim with my eye."|
|Titles and Awards||0|
|D.O.B.||July 21st, 2062|
|Priority||Metatype - B |
Attributes - C
Magic/Resonance - D
Skills - E
Resources - A
|Number of Runs||4|
Human-looking ork+ experiment FLR Redliner street samurai.
- Not die horribly? (Retire comfortably?)
- Save a big enough nest egg to fund funeral when adoptive father dies.
Wean off Jazz.
- Master shooting.
- Figure out this swording business.
- Found an orphanage for other lab-experiment children.
Reina was a product of an experimental program, meant to determine if tinkering at the embryonic stage could result in an ork phenotype that possesses a human lifespan, without requiring a environment similar to the Congo Tribal Lands. That tinkering had the side effect of her developing an appearance of a robustus-scaled human.
Her adoptive father rescued her and other test subjects from the facility where they were observed, during a datasteal run against the same facility.
One thing led to another, and she now runs the shadows because she's SINless.
Narrative Significant Qualities
- Ork+ Former Lab Rat (Biocompatibility (Cyberware) + Human Lifespan + Human-Looking + Distinctive Style)
- A product of an experimental program meant to create a longer-living ork, the changes also had side-effects.
- Filial Responsibility (Dependent (Nuisance) + Favored (Japanese Elderly, Biased))
- Born a lab rat and liberated and raised by her adoptive father, Rurosha is grateful towards people of his social standing and age-group.
- All Cybered Up (PSC (Combat Monster) + PSC (Thrill Seeker) + Redliner)
- When you're harder, better, faster, stronger than the average metahuman in a fight, it's hard not to break off violence.
|Name||GM||Metaplot||Date of Run|
|Digging out Roots||A Scattering of Deadly Petals||19 September 2082|
|The Giant Rat That Makes All The Rules||The Cretaceous Clash||22 August 2082|
|The Love Of An Uncle||9 May 2082|
|Getting One Step Ahead||Against all odds - The OtherCon story||21 April 2082|
|Mint||3||4||Fixer||Farm Operations Officer||Construction Contractor, Green Thumb, Beacon of Hope, Earth Aspect||Even|
|Esteban González||5||2||Gear||Materiel Smuggler and Acquisitions Expert||Mil-Spec Materiel, Combat Gear, Just Point and Click, Lead Spitters, Rigging Amateur, Smuggler||Even|
|Inoue Takeshi||3||1||Generalist||Device Repairman, retired Shadowrunner||Nihonjin, Retired Shadowrunner, Tech Support, Anarchic Infiltrator||Even|
In Character Information
Symbols and Signatures
Matrix Search Table
|1||Drifter in Japanese.|
Shadow Community Table
|1||Generally healthy. Is Awakened.|
|2||Standard-grade cyberware: bone lacing, arm replacements.|
|3||Alphaware-grade cyberware: Datajack, eyeware, leg replacements.|
|4||No betaware-grade cyberware. Bioware: brainware, enhanced kidneys. Essence 1.02. Magic 1.|
|5+||No deltaware-grade cyberware. Geneware: has geneware. No nano-tech.|
|Inoue Maria||UCAS||4||Adept, Bounty Hunter's, Controlled Substances, Driver's, Firearms, Restricted Augmentations|
Reasonably attractive 6' 6" human-looking woman, with full limb replacements.
Fashionable boho-skewing styles.
Herself, wearing hakamashita and hakama.