|Suited To Lurking, Maybe Even A Little Skulking|
|Has Approximate Knowledge Of Many Things|
|Gym Class Dropout|
|Discord||Cutier Than Thou#7968|
|D.O.B.||June 23rd, 2063|
|Priority||Metatype - E |
Attributes - B
Magic/Resonance - A
Skills - B
Resources - E
An outspokenly anticapitalist technomancer, or "practicing netwitch", who generally favours digital infiltration, subversion, and subterfuge right up until things swing in her favour. Then she can be a little gloaty. She's working on it.
- Direct action.
- Community care.
- Mobilisation and education.
- Attack and dethrone G.O.D.
[DATA LOADING, please be patient...]
Narrative Significant Qualities
- Biocompatibility (Cyberware): Metahumans are weird and squishy and unpredictable. Machines, on the other hand, are efficient, powerful, unburdened by the weight of the soul. z, for one, welcomes our cybernetic overlords.
- Common Sense: z's tendency to over-analyse situations from every possible angle can be a little annoying, sure, but once in a blue moon an objectively better solution will present itself.
- Exceptional Attribute (Willpower): z has never backed down from anything, ever. There is not a hill in this world she would not die on.
- Asthma: z has the physique of a Dickensian chimney sweep and the respiratory system to match.
- Did You Just Call Me Dumb?: z can be... blunt, to put it mildly, and can sometimes forget that wholly unprompted sick burns are actually pretty rude in meatspace.
- Mild Phobia (Needles): Oh. Nope. Ick. Yikes. No thank you. z can just about handle getting an injection if it's a medical necessity, as long as she keeps her eyes closed, but even the thought of watching someone else getting one makes her squirm.
- Prejudiced, Outspoken (ACAB, FTP, And Other Such Sentiments): Most runners have no affection for cops and cop-adjacent entities. Most runners that aren't z are at least able to keep their mouths shut about it when talking to one, though.
- Prejudiced, Outspoken (Eat The Rich Too, While We're At It): z is also not big on corpos, capitalists, CEOs and cronies. They have maybe sixty seconds before she starts making very pointed remarks about guillotine construction and design.
|Name||GM||Metaplot||Date of Run|
|Refuse at the Roots||12 September 2082|
|Light Up My Night||12 September 2082|
|Broken Tusk||Flight of the White Owl||11 September 2082|
|Smear Campaign||2 September 2082|
|Perfect Authentic Cadence||5||1||Custom(G,A,K,N)||Cybersurgeon||Monad, Cyberlimbs, Cyberware, Geneware, Medical Gear, Nanotechnology, Pharmaceuticals, Street Doc||Even|
|Radio Head||2||3||Fixer||Radio DJ||Good Morning, Seattle!, Spin Doctor, Sound Technician, Let's See What's Behind Door Number Two!||Even|
|Lacy, the Worst Employee Ever||1||1||Gear||Stop Quick Cashier||I'm on my break, Doesn't Check IDs, That's not mine!, Not like--TOO ambitious||Even|
|Corf||1||1||Service||Helpful Lil' Minecart||Rail-bound, Small, Living Transport, Underground, Wild Spirit, Smol||Even|
|Daniel Watkins||2||3||Legwork||Professor of Law||East Coast Time, Law Professor, Rules of Evidence, Proper Police Procedure, Tenured Contacts||Even|
|The Denver Nexus||Member||Group Contact Not Found.||3||Please Create Group using Template:Faction||If you do not have any group contacts||Remove this template entirely.|
|Streets of Auburn||+5|
In Character Information
Matrix Search Table
|1||You're mostly seeing results for the final letter of several latin-based alphabets. Also sometimes used to denote the sum of all integers, or the number of protons in an element. With one hit you're basically just getting fun trivia about the letter.|
|3||With a little more information to work from, you've managed to track down several independently published thinkpieces connected to some of z's online identities. A lot of them are... Hoo boy, they're spicy.|
|6||You've seen hot takes these people wouldn't believe. P2.1 comment sections on fire across your AR feed. You've watched crocodile tears glitter on the cheeks of MeFeed influencers during their fifth apology video of the month. All those forum threads. Locked, in time. Like bait in the rain. Time to jack out.|
Shadow Community Table
- Jenzie Mills (R3, UCAS) - Controlled Substance License, Adept License (3)
A very short, petite young woman, with dark skin and long black hair interspersed with bright green fiberoptic extensions. Has brown-grey heterochromia, but it's usually covered by polychromic contact lenses. Generally appears sullen. Fingers on the right hand have been replaced with cybernetic replicas.
z favors a kind of cybergothic-lolita style. Lots of frills and layered skirts, mixed with fashion gas masks, LED strips, and cables that don't really connect to anything. She also has a penchant for platform boots, but that's more so the other runners don't have to bend down to talk to her.
Perhaps unwisely, z's persona looks a lot like her (albeit a little taller and sturdier). It tends to perform matrix actions with flourishes of neon green "data", reminiscent of flashier mages in the real world.